RES is looking for a Mainframe z/OS Account Executive to join our team!
RES – Research for Enterprise Systems is an Italian-based group of companies supplying a wide range of proprietary software solutions and end-to-end consultancy services to help customers manage complex IT systems. Currently, the group comprises 5 companies and about 250 employees, with annual revenues of approximately $ 20 M.
Ever since its foundation in 1987, RES has partnered up with strategic players in the IT field (e.g., IBM and HCL) to serve institutional investors and large multinational corporations. In 2002, RES Established a local branch in New York City (NY) to serve the North American market.
Thanks to the recent growth of business development opportunities in the US and in Canada, RES is looking for a Mainframe z/OS Account Executive for its North American branch (RES IT US) to further expand its operations and create long-term, trusting relations with local customers.
Activities are remote-based and include setting up an operations office in the US.
Description of role – Responsibilities (in decreasing order of priorities):
- Expand our business in North America;
- Manage a customer portfolio throughout pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities;
- Actively seek business development opportunities, both within existing customers’ organizations and from new prospects;
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of RES group;
- Attend local and related business events (i.e., conferences, workshops, etc.).
- 10-15 years’ experience in same (or similar) roles – Sales Manager, Account Manager, etc.;
- Good knowledge of IT market dynamics and infrastructures across multiple industries (finance, insurance, retail, public administration, telco, manufacturing);
- Preferred knowledge in mainframe systems.